Thursday, February 12, 2009

my version of bella's lullaby

just before i tell you my version of bella's lullaby i made this one up to the lullaby with out the word. and when you see the number's like say (1m43s) the m mean minute and s mean second and the reason i wrote that is because i have the word at the right time to the music, and i did not make all of the lyrics up. most of them are from the version with lyrics. but some are mine. so here it is my version of bella's lullaby.
_______________________________
(28s)Life was like a moonless night
(32s)Shrouded in the stars
(38s)Beauty can be such a fright
(43s)But now you're in my arms
(49s)Beauty can be such a fright
(52s)But now you’re in my arms tonight

[Chorus]
(59s)You are my life now
(1m1s)Can't you see
(1m5s)I'd cross oceans
(1m6s)I'd swim seas
(1m9s)To be with you
(1m10s)That's enough for me.
(1m13s)But can’t you see
(1m15s)I’d cross oceans
(1m17s)I’d swim seas
(1m20s)To be with you
(1m22s)Right next to me

(1m32s)Your like a poison
(1m37s)Intoxicating me
(1m43s)How can we live forever
(1m48s)When our love can never be.
(1m51s)Your like a poison
(1m54s)You make it so hard to breath
(1m57s)How can I try to see
(2m) When I may never see.
(2m3s)The true light in side of me.(hold the “me” for 7s)

[song ends and you slowly walk back]
________________________________________
ok so thats my version. but all so if i go to your human school talent show this is my performance. so thanks for listening.
-vampiress

No comments:

Post a Comment